Looking for staff training or a speaker for your next conference?
We promise to engage your audience, offer relatable topic information, and provide realistic strategies, practical solutions, and stories that encourage innovation and improvement.
We are able to deliver a memorable message to your group and can confidently address a number of different topics such as talent management, strategic planning, effective meetings, and leadership development. We’re here to deliver the message that your group needs to hear the most and we’re able to customize our delivery to best suit your needs.
Meet our Presenters:
Gayle Ver Hey, SHRM-SCP, SPHR
As a valued member of the Sioux Falls, SD, business community, Gayle brings a range of real world experiences in human resources and operations to rally any team and get things done. Embracing the challenges of building cooperative leadership teams, she combines her expertise in workforce analytics and strategic processes with her passion for helping businesses develop their workforce, arguably their most important asset.Facilitating companies with developing clear strategies for recruiting, hiring, retaining, developing leadership competencies and leading their people, Gayle's involvement is a catalyst for improved business results.
Lt Col Kyle Korver, USAF, Retired
With over twenty-one years as an Air Force officer, Kyle quickly learned how to navigate a variety of leadership challenges, motivating airman and civilian employees to thrive in stressful situations, and transforming the squadron culture. He was recognized for his transformational coach-style leadership and inspirational speeches to airman of all ranks. Retiring from the military in 2018, he moved his family back to the area and is now the CEO of MWI Health, a team of mental health providers based out of Flandreau, SD.Kyle's passion is creating a winning culture through leadership development, inspiring organizational transformation through transparency, communication, and accountability, impacting business growth through defined goals, and tapping into the operational expertise of workers to influence change.
- The Misunderstood Millennials – Use Data to Understand, Recruit and Retain
- Tackling the Talent Shortage with Behavioral Assessment Data
- Building a High Impact Health Care Organization with Talent Analytics – A Case Study
- 6 Steps to Implement a Talent-Focused Workforce Plan
- Get the Business Results You Want
- Keep Your Strategic Plan Alive: Integrate Into Your Operations
- Avoid Pink Elephants: Best Practices for Solving Issues
- Save Time, Get Results With Level 10 Meetings
- Meeting to Meet or Meeting for Results?
- Develop Your Meeting Facilitation Skills for an Effective Results-Orientated Meeting
- Improve Meeting Participation & Business Results – Tips and Tools to Coach Your Staff
- Leaders are More Effective When They Learn to Be a Follower First
- Get Your Ego Out of the Way So We Can Accomplish the Mission – Selfless Leadership
- 3 Steps to Creating a Winning Culture That Will Change Everything
- Putting People in a Place That They Can Thrive
- Who’s the Expert Here? Why Leaders Need to Listen More
For a complete list or to customize a topic or content for your event contact us at 605-940-3758 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form below.